£20000 - £22000 per annum + great benefits
- Are you looking to begin your recruitment career in an industry leading business?
- Are you passionate about putting people first?
Then Staffline wants to hear from you.
Were the UKs largest recruiter and workforce provider, proudly partnering with some of the countrys bestloved brands for over 30 years and we are currently looking for an Experience Coordinator to join our onsite team in Liverpool, for our Driving+ Division.
We resource, recruit and mobilise largescale workforces to meet the everchanging needs of our clients. Working in a fastgrowing company, you will be a core contact for our client and worker requirements, so a passionate, driven and flexible
attitude is vital.
We are looking for a customercentric individual who is willing to focus and commit for their customers. You will ideally have a background in customer service with strong administration and problemsolving skills.
Why work for Staffline?
At Staffline we believe in rewarding our people, so not only will you receive a competitive salary and comprehensive training, youll also be entitled to a range of benefits.
- Annual leave starting at 24 days
- Offsite team building and social events throughout the year
- Excellent career progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
- EE Discount Scheme on Phones
- Life Insurance and Pension Scheme
- Perkbox rewards including discounts on high street shopping
The Experience Coordinator Role
Working as part of a fastpaced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with client deadlines; including the recruitment and selection of workers.
- Induction training and conducting refresher training as and when required
- Inputting and checking data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy
- Adhering to administration processes such as change requests and absences
- Assisting with the oncall phone on a rotational basis
- Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
- Providing a positive customer experience, dealing with any worker queries quickly and efficiently
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problemsolving skills
- You will have a customercentric mindset, always putting people first
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach
- You will have experience within the recruitment experience would be desirable but isnt essential
- You will have a growth mindset, always on the lookout for new ways of working while you fulfil the needs of both your client and customers.
- You can build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Posted 11 days ago