£55 - £70 per day
Learning support assistant required in Darlington to start ASAP
Are you able to inspire students and provide them with the support they require? Do you have a passion for working with students with additional needs within a secondary school setting? If so, apply now!
Teaching personnel are currently recruiting for a learning support assistant to work on a 1:1 basis or in small groups within a large secondary school. The role will suit both experienced LSAs who are looking for their next role and graduates who are looking to gain first-hand experience with a view to commencing Teacher Training in the future. We have a number of roles available in a wide range of secondary schools on a full time/part time basis to suit your availability.
- Work on a 1:1 basis with selected pupils
- Work and support small groups in mainstream classes and inclusion workspace to prepare specialist material for them
- Support pupils learning needs. This may involve using a wide range of strategies and methods according to difficulty including personal care
- Ensure that students remain on task and complete the work that's being asked of them
- Take part in the schools extra-curricular activities
- Within this role, you will have the opportunity to develop new skills, in particular the ability to achieve excellent attendance records, develop your communication skills as well as gaining further experience into teaching at advanced level
- Work with the market leader in education recruitment, with exclusive access to partnerships with the catholic diocese.
- CPD training available through Teaching Personnel's CPD academy which will allow you to continually develop your CV which will be useful to reflect on your passion for personal and professional development
If you are interested in being considered for this role, or if you have any further queries, do not hesitate to get in touch with Mark on######### or via email at
Posted 9 days ago