£48000 - £62000 per annum + listed in ad
Software developer (Java, JVM, Maven, Gradle)
- In this software developer role, you will develop fast, exciting digital solutions for some of the most iconic businesses in the world
- Working in a modern office in central London location with a bonus, pension and cash allowance of £5000 on top of your salary!
- On the latest technologies including Java 8, JVM languages, Maven, Gradle
We are a globallyrenowned creative digital technology firm. We fuse the latest technology with effective strategy and design to produce a wide range of cuttingedge products that will be in place for decades to come.
As part of the team, you will contribute to the creation of digital solutions that will have their impact felt in every corner of the globe. These solutions will transform the digital landscape in countless business sectors, by bringing together the most gifted strategic minds in development and UX design and using this wealth of technical expertise and innovative thinking to far exceed our clients expectations. You will be presented with the incredible opportunity to work with the latest technologies, techniques and tools in the industry, and with some of the most iconic brands in the world.
The software developer (Java, JVM, Maven, Gradle) role:
- Working collaboratively as part of a multisector team in order to develop worldclass software solutions for your clients
- Developing welltested, highquality code
- Collaborating with business analysts in order to meet clients requirements
Requirements for software developer (Java, JVM, Maven, Gradle):
- The ideal software developer will have previous experience in developing solutions using Java/JVM based methods
- You will have used build and test automation, ideally with continuous delivery
- You understand JVM based test tooling and modern Java test tools including Maven and Gradle
- You have experience developing software under Agile guidelines
If you can see yourself succeeding in a role like this, please contact Annie on#########
Salary: £48,000 £62,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Annie McIlhatton
Posted 10 days ago