learning support assistant
East Grinstead, West Sussex
£15000 - £16500 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a resilient person?
Do you have an understanding of SEMH?
Do you care about the future of children?
I am looking for a Strong, resilient and firm character to help deliver education to our students. I want someone who really cares about the students future and to help them progress down the correct path in life. Are you an influential role model? Can you inspire? Do you have what it takes to succeed? These are the questions we want to ask you. If yes then apply now!
* Oncall service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* One to one interview process
* Exclusive roles in Sussex and Surrey
* Free elearning courses such as autism awareness, team teach and more!!!
* Free onsite parking
* Free school meals made from fresh produce every day
* Onsite farm and horse riding stables
* Residential and day to day placements
* Specialised therapy sessions
* Working in small groups or on a one to one basis
* Encouraging and motivating students to build key life skills
* Feeding back to the main teacher and assist with plan and prep of lessons
* Ensuring the classroom is health and safety enabled
* Participating alongside your students with specialised therapy sessions
* Understand the social and emotional needs of each student and flex your teaching style to suit
* Ensure students are confident and help them break down barriers through interactive play
* Must have own means of transport
* Must have experience within SEN, education, support worker and youth worker roles
* Understanding of SEMH, EBD, ASD, ADHD and other behavioural difficulties
* Willingness to learn and develop
This school is located near East Grinstead and this is for a permanent fulltime position starting September. Interviews are currently being held with a closing date on the 18th of August. It is not too late, apply now!
If you are interested in working within an SEN environment however this role is not for you we have an array of positions around Sussex and Surrey so please send your CV to #########
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Posted 132 days ago