Registered Clinical/Forensic Psychologist
£42000 - £55000 Per Annum
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading healthcare organisation that is seeking to appoint a Registered Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to join their existing team in a Learning Disabilities and Autism specialist service in Welton, Lincolnshire. The service provides assessment and treatment under locked conditions for up to 26 males and females diagnosed with Learning Disability and/or Autism, as well as a range of comorbid conditions.
Salary ? £42,000 ? 55,000
Hours ? Mon-Fri 9-5 with on call responsibility approximately 1 weekend in 6
The successful applicant would join a multi-disciplinary team comprising Psychiatry, Occupational Therapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Nursing and Recovery staff. You will be experienced in working with this complex population, and be trained in a range of evidence based assessments and therapies.
You would be responsible for the direct line management and clinical supervision of Assistant Psychologists, and be part of a wider Psychology network within the LD & Autism Division, and the wider company.
The role is multi-faceted, including assessment and treatment of complex cases, supervision and reflective practice, training other professionals, and liaison with external stakeholders.
The successful applicant will also have access to CPD, both internal and external to the company. Clinical supervision will be provided and opportunities to network encouraged.
- Be a qualified Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
- Have both HCPC and BPS registration/chartership
- Have experience of working with this complex population
- Be trained in a range of evidence based assessments and therapies
- Have strong leadership skills as you will be part of the senior management team
- Have UK experience
- Annual salary of £42,000-£55,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave ? plus your birthday off
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
If you are interested in this vacancy please *send your CV to**######### **and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on######### for more information.*
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
?clinical psychologist?, ?forensic psychologist?, ?HCPC?, ?learning disabilities?
Posted 31 days ago