Software Support Engineer (PHP/C#)
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Software Support Engineer
Warwickshire**Permanent**£25k £33k (Flexible DOE)(.Net, C , PHP)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a software support engineer to join an expanding company in a key role.
My client is an established organisation selling endtoend barcode and RFID solutions to small, medium and large end users in the UK.
Their product portfolio includes solutions for:
* Inventory Management/Stock Control
* Proof of Delivery
* Asset Management and Tracking
* Packaging Validation and Verification
* Direct Sales Distribution (Sales from Vans and mobile stores))
My client has significant experience in the barcode and RFID market and are looking for someone with flair and innovation to join their software team to help drive the business forward.
Based at the Head Office in Warwickshire you will be responsible for supporting and delivering my clients bespoke software solutions and services to their valued customers.
Your role will include:
- Supporting new and existing installations of Inventory Control, Proof of Delivery and Asset Management Systems
- Maintain my clients own CRM and information system
- Support of Cloud Server and resources
- Organising and managing new/upgrade projects.
- Develop written specifications
- Managing software and hardware maintenance contracts
- Support the sales team on customer visits
The successful candidate will need to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of developing applications in C , VB.Net & PHP.
- Familiar with the design and implementation of SQL databases.
- Experience with developing applications for Mobile devices with Windows and Android OS
- Have knowledge of IT, specifically networking and cloud environments
- At least 612 months experience in a development/support role
- Fluent in English language
Posted 15 days ago