Senior Transport Planner Birmingham
Birmingham, West Midlands
£27500 - £37500 per annum
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Office Location: Birmingham
Salary Range: £27,500 £37,500
An opportunity has opened up for a Senior Transport Planner with a couple of years development planning experience, to join the Birmingham based team of an awardwinning multidisciplinary consultancy. The organisation offer specialist environmental & engineering services throughout the UK and is now looking to expand its Birmingham transport division.
- Nationwide consultancy offering a range of environmental & engineering services;
- 15 strong team of transport planners across 4 offices;
- Project range includes everything from small residential developments to churches, football stadiums, retail centres and schools;
- Investors in People gold standard;
- Transport Planner / Transport Engineer grade vacancy in Birmingham.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Experience in a consultancy based, transport planning environment;
- Experience of producing transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Familiar with Arcady, Picady, LinSig, Trics and AutoCAD;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable mentoring & managing junior staff.
- Up to £37,500 starting salary;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Benefits scheme including medical cover, discount rewards and first class training.
What to do next:
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can apply via the link provided. Alternatively, if you require further information then please feel free to contact David Redfern on#########
Posted 18 days ago