Neonatal Nurses (NICU) (SCBU) - Wakefield
West Yorkshire - This Area Only
£23.50 to £35.00 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
If you are a talented neonatal nurse looking for exciting new opportunities in and around the Wakefield - West Yorkshire area, Pulse can provide you with fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
With our new online registration link candidates have been cleared to work in as little as two weeksonce signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time to then start picking up work. You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to pay rates for each hospital and gives neonatal nurses the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Pulse is one of the leading staffing healthcare agencies in the UK and has been providing the NHS and private services with healthcare professionals for 30 years.
As an agency we require our Neonatal Nurses to have the following skills and experiences;
- At least 12 months current clinical experience in NICU/SCBU
- Must be a registered NMC nurse
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months
- Work well alone and with other associates
- Be flexible and willing to work
- Adaptable to different and fast changing hospital settings
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding– competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern– update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive– specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply below and we will contact you shortly to discuss your application.
Posted 96 days ago