Health Care Assistant
£9.00 - £11.50 per hour
Prestige Nursing + Care have some exciting opportunities for health care assistants. There are lots of hours available in a variety of different settings which promise to be even busier especially over the Summer.
We work with many local care/nursing home establishments and some further afield too in the surrounding areas of Norwich and we need more flexible workers to join our team so that we can expand our client base even more.
We often also get the opportunity to support individuals in their own homes, again this is a very rewarding role where you can really help make a difference to someones day to day life and rehabilitation!
This is rewarding work for the right person being fun, lively and proactive is essential and if you enjoy supporting people to achieve and progress then this is the right role for you!
Are you a Health care assistant with the following?
- Previous experience in health care setting (preferred but not essential)
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
More about Prestige;
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer you;
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Holiday pay Earn as you work and claim when you want
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- Your Prestige Benefits, discounts and rewards package
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
What were looking for from you:
- Driving licence
- 2 professional references
- DBS on update service or willing to apply for one
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a hands on and can do attitude
Wed love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant
Posted 9 days ago