Year 3 Class Teacher - September Start
£110.00 - £170.00 per day
The Governors from an OFSTED rated 'Good' school in the S35 area of Sheffield are currently seeking a Lower Key Stage 2 Specialist for a role Teaching a Year 3 class on a full-time, permanent basis from September 2019.
We are seeking an individual who can evidence high quality practice with the ability to plan exciting and engaging lessons to meet the schools' high expectation of learning. We are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful candidates, who are willing to be good team members and represent Teaching Personnel in a positive way. We are happy to accept applications from Final Year Students, NQTs and experienced Teachers.
- An individual who thrives on the daily challenges that teaching brings?
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills?
- An individual with excellent knowledge and prior experience in delivering lessons to meet the Lower KS2 curriculum?
- A teacher who upholds high expectations of every child enabling them to make exceptional progress?
- A teacher with excellent organisational and communication skills?
- Looking for a permanent full-time placement in the S35 area to begin in September 2019?
In return, Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Competitive daily rates of up to £170
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN, Autism Awareness and access to free courses
- Work flexibility to suit your needs
- Part-time and full-time roles available
- Rewards scheme; £100 to refer a friend - for you and your friend! (Limited time only)
- A dedicated consultant who will work for you and support all your needs
- Interview support
If this sounds like the role for you, then please contact Laura in the North Primary Team on#########
Posted 16 days ago