Occupational Therapist Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
Up to £22737 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 5 OT in the Belfast area. Youll be working with a dynamic team where you can develop your skills and enhance your career.
If youre an OT interested in a post based in Belfast or the surrounding area then wed love to hear from you.
- Responsibility for own caseload and work with regular supervision
- Liaise with senior Occupational therapy staff and multidisciplinary teams
- Assess and treat referred patients within professional standards
- Have BSc in Occupational Therapy or a Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapists
- Registered/eligible for registration with the HCPC
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training.
The successful OT will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in Occupational Therapy
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive ReferaFriend scheme. Earn up to £300 with our new referral scheme.
- Earn up to £27,690 per year
If you are an Occupational Therapist and are interested in this post, please contact Suzanne Jackson or Joanne Green on######### or submit your CV.
As a contracted supplier and one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland, Randstad Care receives many vacancies from various NHS Trusts Across Northern Ireland. If you would like to discuss potential opportunities in any of the other Trusts, please call the above number
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 33 days ago