Witham, Essex, England
£36.5k per year + Lots of Overtime + Pension + Holidays
Maintenance Engineer - Permanent Nights
OTE: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: Witham, Essex
A world renowned automotive manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to repair and maintain a variety of high speed fully automated machinery within a state of the art factory on a Permanent Night shift. Due to a recent investement by a huge conglomerate, our client can offer a fantastic career path as well as excellent financial rewards for any strong Maintenance Engineer with an electrical or mechanical bias who is able to work a permanent night shift consistsing of Sunday- Thursdy 10pm-6am.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance background with an electrical or mechanical bias
- Experience of maintaining production machinery
- Strong maintenance skills
- Engineering Qualification
- Able to work a permanent night consisting of Sunday- Thursdy 10pm-6am.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Working in a state of the art automotive factory as a Maintenance Engineer
- Challenging and Varied role
- Joining a market leading and well established automotive company
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Maintenance Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Witham, Colchester, Ipswich, Chelmsford, Sudbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 29 days ago