Support Worker - Childrens Services
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
£17,076 - 23,860 per year
Support Worker - Residential Children's Services Location - Hidelow Salary - Unqualified OTE: £ 21,936 per annum to Qualified OTE: £ 23,860 per annum
For over 20 years our client has been delivering an outstanding integrated model of education, therapy and therapeutic care to young people who present a range of complex interpersonal behavioural issues. Thanks to their achievements they are proud to be recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist therapeutic providers.
Our clients aim is to encourage young people towards a better understanding of their previous behaviour, thereby enabling them to improve their interpersonal functioning, first within the therapeutic home environment and ultimately in the wider community.
- Friendly and passionate
- Pleasant and supportive nature towards others
- Professional or personal experience of working with Children aged between 10 - 18
- Driver (company provide a car during working hours)
- QCF Level 3 Children & Young people award qualification or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
- Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
Reward and Benefits
- Competitive salary including enhanced rates
- 4 week paid induction programme
- Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded QCF Level 3
- Face to face therapeutic training and support for all staff
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
- Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
- Free parking
- Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
- Refer a friend scheme' reward system - earn up to £250 per referral
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening and employee recognition schemes
- Company vehicle to use when in work
- Opportunity to apply for family & friend's grants.
Join our team and start making a difference!
Unqualified- £17,076+ additional £67.50 per sleep in worked OTE: £ 21,936 per annum (based on average 40-hour) Qualified - £19,000 + additional £67.50 per sleep in worker OTE: £ 23,860 per annum (based on average 40 hour)
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Posted 12 days ago