Private Client Solicitor
£32000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
This is a superb opportunity to join a respected and professional firm in the Lincoln area as a private client solicitor.
- In this department, you will find highly experienced partners and senior associates to work alongside and you can expect a very high-quality caseload which will be very varied.
As a private client solicitor, your work will include estate and succession planning, asset protection, wills and trusts – with particular reference to inheritance tax planning and making provision for families with disabilities, estate administration and mental incapacity.
- The firm also has considerable experience in providing advice around care provision and funding. As well as this, a good amount of powers of attorney and deputyship work comes into the firm.
- You will have trained and gained experience in a firm that offers sensitivity to their clients and is commercial in approach. You could have trained at any level of firm and have any level of academics, what is important is your overall approach.
- The client base is landowners, farmers, business owners and high net worth individuals, a real cross-section of work.
- You will ideally have 1-3 years' PQE and be primed for your next career challenge. At this level of PQE it’s all about the next steps in your own development and working alongside the best people will help you achieve your own career goals.
- With your own practical, pragmatic approach you will be a relationship builder and someone who wants to be a positive influence within a team environment.
- Applications from relocators will be considered, however, you should be able to demonstrate a desire to live and work in the area and commit to a loyal client base that will respond to a fee earner who is professional and hardworking.
- This is simply a superb option within a great firm in Lincoln for a long term career move.
Posted 20 days ago