Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London, England
£50k - 70k per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scrum Master to join a great media agency in London, coming in to go over and above co-ordinating agile ceremonies and striving to improve the efficiency of the teams through continuous process improvement.
What you will be doing
- Organise and facilitate software delivery planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, planning, demos and other agile ceremonies.
- Identify and remove impediments or conflicts that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver.
- Coach and mentor agile team members on agile standards and best practices; ensure consistent best practices across the work streams.
- Lead through your previous experience with agile delivery; cultivate an environment of autonomy to allow delivery teams to become self-organising and team members to become self-directing.
- Act as a role model; manage and lead all members of your team through mentoring, coaching, training and perform appraisals and performance reviews
- Have a good working understanding of collaborative Agile tools like JIRA, Trello etc...
What they want
- Detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an agile environment.
- Be a Certified Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner or show equivalent relevant experience.
- Be able to understand technical issues at a high level.
- Have exceptional communication, organisation, and team building skills; be well-spoken and able to facilitate meetings at all levels.
- An observant and transparent individual; you can identify problems early, report and escalate where necessary, and be able to articulate progress, both internally and externally.
- Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
If you have the right experience required, please don't hesitate to send your CV to Jas at #########
Posted 23 days ago