Mental Health Social Worker Southend on sea
£31,371 to £36,876
We are looking to recruit a Social Worker to be part of a Mental health services based in Southend on sea Essex.
Working for south end
Southend offer a stable work forces with a long serving, well established senior management team who are always approachable.
Flexible working is encouraged by management to allow time to write reports.
The Southend Borough is relatively compact so there is limited travelling for work purposes which gives employees more time to complete assignment workloads.
Southend caseloads are diverse in make-up offering lots of opportunities to learn new skills and work with new cases. We are not a sleepy seaside town
Southend have recently invested in new Social Care technology, transferring to Liquid Logic and offering all employees Mobile Phones and Laptops.
Southend on Sea Borough Council offer more than just a team working environment. They are more of a family who support each other to achieve the best possible outcomes for children & Adults in the Borough. There is an open, honest and supportive environment with both colleagues and management. Southend host regular team meetings, reviews and supervision for staff.
Job Purpose Summary
* Support citizens across Southend-on-Sea (including out-of-borough cases) with the aim to offer the appropriate support in the right place at the right time.
* Understand individual's strengths, assets and wishes to maximise their potential for independence, recognising the importance of assuming that the individual is best placed to know their own outcomes, goals and wellbeing.
* Hold a caseload of people with complex mental health needs and undertake comprehensive needs led assessments. Support individuals to develop personalised care plans that take account of community assets, informal networks, universal services and other support and provision which reduces dependency.
* Contribute to the provision of effective after care services, including those required under Section 117 and the Care Programme Approach.
* Work with health and social care colleagues and other partners by engaging in innovative practice and a visionary approach to creating a better Southend.
* Participate in multi-disciplinary systems as appropriate, including joint screening and assessment as required.
What you will to apply
* A recognised social work qualification
* Full HCPC registration
* Children And Families Social Work experience
* Car Driver with access to your own car.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call Delanie on the number provided######### or email ######### , or by applying direct to this advert.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
* A specialist consultant within an experienced Social Work recruitment team
* Consistently excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Payroll service twice a week
* An extensive and exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* Disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed
Posted 14 days ago