Solihull, West Midlands
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Up to £22,000
We are currently searching for an experienced Commercial Administrator, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Solihull area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget. The role is Fixed Term until December 2020.
What you will do:
- Raise and monitor payments from subcontractors
- Assist with purchase ledger payment queries
- Record and process contractor and supplier contracharges
- Ensure all information on external suppliers is correct at all times
- Support order raising for both subcontractors and suppliers
- Issue and receive material stock takes on a monthly basis
- Assist with subcontract and material tender enquiries
What you will have:
- Previous experience in an organisational/administrational role
- IT literate including MS Word, Excel and Outlook (COINS system preferred)
- Worked in a time critical environment in a previous position
- Worked in a team environment ideally within a commercial or finance team
- Highly efficient and works to a consistently high standard
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Posted 26 days ago