Clerk of Works
Other company benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Clerk of Works to join a leading multidisciplinary consultancy based in South East London, near to Woolwich. Our client currently have a great deal of new work coming through the door across a variety of sectors so are looking to expand the team and bring an experienced and competent Clerk of Works on board as soon as possible.
Clerk of Works**Position Overview**
- Study contract drawings and schedules, and information produced by consultants and specialists
- Study programme for issue of further information
- Study bills of quantities and/or specifications
- Study Health and Safety Plan for the project
- Study relevant British Standards and Approved Codes of Conduct
- Establish lines of communication with the project Employers Agent, Quantity Surveyor, architect, the contractors site supervisory/project manager
- Clarify with the Employers Agent the standards to be met under the contract
- If requested, advise on materials, construction details, samples etc.
- Assemble and record documents supplied for use on site and clarify how they are to be used
- Report writing to record findings
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Clerk of Works**Position Requirements**
- Member of the Institute of Clerk of Works (ICWCI)
- Circa 10 years practical construction related experience in monitoring works on site
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Up to date knowledge of Building Regulations
- Full UK Driving License
Clerk of Works**Position Remuneration**
- Competitive salary up to £45K (DOE)
- Car allowance
- 23 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Other benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 43 days ago