Senior Project Engineer
£45000 - £45000 Per Annum
A British engineering company who design, develop and manufacture a range of innovative and market leading advanced injection moulded devices, are seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join their Assembly manufacturing projects team. You will provide Project Engineering support to Assembly systems and manage assigned projects from validation to completion.
**Commutable from: Bicester, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Towcester, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury, Cirencester, Evesham
Salary: £ 45,000 p.a. + 33 days holiday + very good Pension + Early finish on a Friday
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will;
- Provide technical leadership on assigned projects during design development to ensure robustness of Design for manufacture including assembly requirements consideration, tooling requirements consideration, material selection & component tolerancing considerations.
- Provide technical leadership in assembly systems and processes during Technology / Process development and Validation.
- Evaluate and select appropriate assembly system suppliers against specification and manage the selected suppliers to project completion.
- Work with design engineers to incorporate critical features required for assembly into component design.
- Facilitate and lead the Assembly Process Risk Assessment and Assembly equipment FMEAs with the system supplier and appropriate members of the project team.
- Develop specifications, source appropriate suppliers incorporating new technology as appropriate to time and cost budgets.
- Determine and generate the correct specification of the assembly equipment / system needed in manufacturing to meet project / product requirements.
- Work with the Assembly Manager or the site General Manager to plan, define and secure the manufacturing capacity required to support the implementation of the new assembly process.
- Develop the Validation rationales for assembly and any other associated processes within the validation guidelines and provide the required input into the creation of Validation Master Plan.
- Be responsible for the generation of all documentation associated with validation of new assembly systems / process
- Define introduce and qualify the manufacturing solution for handling / packaging of finished sub-assemblies in collaboration with the customer and the Assembly team.
- Identify and implement the required training needs in manufacturing to support the new product / process
A Senior Project Engineer with;
- Sound understanding of assembly and manufacturing processes.
- Experience in manufacturing within electronics, automotive or medical/pharmaceutical industries with a strong engineering background.
- Proven track record of delivering technical projects on time and budget.
- Experience in manufacturing Project Management
- HND or Degree in an Engineering subject.
To apply for the role of Senior Project Engineer please send an up to date CV via email to Matthew Taylor @ Consilium Recruit and get in touch by phone on either######### or######### ASAP to discuss this and other relevant potential opportunities.
Posted 15 days ago