Product Owner (Analytics) - Nottingham | Zoek UK | d86847
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Product Owner (Analytics)
Due to continued growth, MHR Analytics are recruiting for a Product Owner to recommend, specify and plan the development of new and existing Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions in order to maximise revenue potential and maintain competitive advantage.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We're driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Want to be part of something incredible? OneMHR
- To produce business cases, requirements and designs in conjunction with theHead of Development for new and existing product development.
- To own the execution of a product line on the MHRA product roadmap and drive the future vision for this product line.
- To produce detailed requirement documents for the MHRA Development team.
- To assess the feasibility of using new technologies in solution development.
- To use market research to produce and refine product requirements.
- To provide advice and guidance to the Development team throughout the development of solutions, acting as the voice of the customer in the review of products to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- To plan the high-level designs and story boards for solutions, working with the UX/UI team on more detailed designs where needed.
- To work closely with the Research team on proof of concept studies for new technologies and approaches where needed.
- To manage the product backlog with continued refinement, review and prioritisation.
- To research and maintain up to date knowledge on the data, analytics and artificial intelligence market, some of which will be provided by the Market Analyst and some of which will involve desk research or attending events.
- To work with the Product Marketing function for the promotion of new products, features enhancements and fixes for use in the development of portfolios and communications.
- To assist with the preparation of product documentation, including User Guides and Impact Analysis information.
- Act as an advocate for a product line, providing guidance, training and advice to others in the organisation
- Plan and co-ordinate customer panels and pilots.
- Experienced Product Owner or Business Analyst with technology products
- Experience in Analytics tools (including report writing, dashboards or databases) and/or HR and Payroll systems
- Technical understanding of data, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies
- Specification and refinement of product requirements
- Product vision and roadmap creation
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Market competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn't novelties or gimmicky job titles, it's our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they're proud of.
We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
With over 35 years' experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We've invested £20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.