Registered General Nurse
Up to £18 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with residents support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
The Ideal Registered General Nurse (RGN) candidate will have:
- Person centred care approach
- Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
- Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
- Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
- A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification.
Responsibilities for the Registered General Nurse (RGN) include:
- Assess residents health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop your knowledge and skills as an RN and those of others
- Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios.
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of researchbased practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
- Reliable and enthusiastic team leader with the ability to motivate staff
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to promote and secure professional standards within a holiday environment
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to take an active role with the management of the Centre.
- Dedicated and compassionate.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Clear DBS
- Authorised to work in the EEC
- A Registered General Nurse Qualification.
- Good knowledge of the most uptodate clinical practices.
- Experience of producing welldeveloped care plans and detailed risk assessments.
- An understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
Posted 117 days ago