Job Description - Integrity Technician
To support in the overall delivery of the Group's business objectives, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line with Company standards.
Responsible for the control of Integrity Equipment.
Primarily responsible in assisting with day-to-day running of the Integrity workshop, ensuring equipment is mobilised.
* Support with certification, maintenance, and certification of Client owned NDT, load testing,
* SIS Camera Equipment, RAD Kit and Heat Treatment
* Support the demobilisation of Integrity Equipment.
* Assist in ensuring the day-to-day orderliness and tidiness of the Integrity workshop
* Support the mobilisation of Integrity equipment
* Support the Integrity Plant and Equipment stock control.
* Support with the loading and unloading of deliveries / collections.
* Support with the packaging and containerisation of materials and equipment.
* Support with the emptying of returned containers of equipment and materials.
* Assist with waste management activities.
* Attend & contribute to health and safety training and briefs.
* Assist in maintaining own and others' health and safety.
* Contribute to a culture of HSEQ improvement.
* Support quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
* Execute work safely and reliably and to a quality standard.
* Ensure you are adequately trained to carry out the job.
* Assisting in the tracking of orders in Aspire, Stock Orders.
* Ensure that accurate inspection records are maintained.
* Support the compilation of check sheets, to facilitate stores manifesting
* Support the compilation of certification packs including operators instructions, and ensuring that all are valid.
* GCSE, Higher education or experience commensurate with the role and have demonstrated an appropriate level of technical competence.
* PUWER & LOLER
* COSHH & Manual Handling
* Task Risk Assessment
* Environmental Awareness
* Product Specific Training
* Dangerous Goods by sea/RAD
* Forklift License
* Experience in a similar role.
* Previous experience in a similar role in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Posted 13 days ago