Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
We are a digital agency with a difference. Combining data led creativity with our analytical approach, weve established a track record for helping businesses improve their online visibility. Through innovative digital campaigns, weve retained a leading client base across the UK and internationally including Card Factory, Harry Hall, Skate Hut and Robins & Day.
Inquisitive by nature, our blend oftechnical expertise and imagination generates impactful results. Serviceofferings continue to expand as digital marketing evolves and our dynamic teamof experts are at the forefront of these advances specialising in SEO, PPC,Paid Social, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR.
WMG are an IDHL Connected Agency,proud to be one of the award-winning specialists that form this growinggroup. With over 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves onconsistently keeping pace with the rate at which this industry transforms andplan to keep this momentum going.
As Sales Account Manager you are responsible for awide portfolio of clients, expanding the relationship between the client andWMG to increase income, whilst maintaining impressive client retentionrates. You provide a link between the client and our internal TechnicalAccount Managers, and you will be expected to manage your client list as if itwere your own business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with regular client contact
- Successfully set and manage client expectations through face-to-face meetings, phone and email communication
- Work with the clients Management Team to understand their business strategy
- Hold an in-depth understanding of each clients their financial status, including order value and contract renewals
- Actively identify opportunities, working with the Technical Account Management team, for additional revenue streams to increase order value from existing clients
- Gather, monitor and analyse performance data against the campaign strategy monthly, interacting with Technical Account Management team
- Engage in monthly client conference call with Technical Account Management team to communicate the latest reports
- Ensure client retention in line with business 80% KPI
- Work closely with New Business team to ensure detailed handover of new accounts
- Record relevant client communications within the company CRM system
- Participate in weekly At Risk meetings, assisting Finance Team in ensuring contractual payments are made, avoiding campaign delays
- Travel to visit clients will be required
The right person for this role will be driven andresilient, with ambition to exceed targets and always go above and beyond.
Ideally you will have relevant experience withinthe industry and have a desire to continue to build on your current knowledgeand develop within our business.
Attitude is key, and you will be someone who fitsin well with the team and has a natural ability to build relationships andcreate solid rapport with both clients and colleagues.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to build rapports and communicate at all levels
- Highly organised
- Have the ability and creativity to make things happen
- Discreet due to access to sensitive information
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, understanding of Search Marketing
SKILLS WED LOVE YOU TO HAVE
- Industry experience with SEO or PPC
Worked within an agency environment
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
TRAINING AND PROGRESSION
We believe in investing in our employees, workingwith leading training providers and professional bodies to expand yourskillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailoredPersonal Development Plans created to support your career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across ourbusiness provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas withindigital marketing and broaden your experience.
With the nature of our business ever evolving, time will also be given to research and investigate new technologies to ensure we maintain up to date knowledge of the industry.
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we pride ourselves on the range of benefits were able to provide and want to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst ourquarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep thosecreative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments, and we alwayslook forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
Were a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to such as the race, picnics and the always much anticipated Christmas party. Not only that, but we genuinely like each other too, its not just a work thing! Youll often find our employees out and about together, with many making some great friends in their colleagues.
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that, like a fine wine, improves over time, rewarding your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure youre well looked after.
Posted 12 days ago