Business Development Executive Health & Fitness
Up to £30000 per annum + (OTE + £12k) & Benefits
Business Development Executive Health & Fitness Home Based nationwide cover (Regional Role) £30,000 basic (OTE extra £12k annually average £1k per month), mileage paid, corporate card for travel expenses / Working equipment, flexibility to work from home, 20 days holiday + bank and other benefits.
The Role: Business Development Executive Health & Fitness
* We are looking for a Business Development Professional to join this private training provider by promoting and growing the skills training solutions provision by engaging with employers and organisations (levy and nonlevy) across the country in the Health & Fitness Industry.
* Working remotely, you will manage your own time and diary effectively whilst building relationships with new employers using business development strategies and methods to grow learner volumes in line with monthly targets.
* This will include conducting industry research, developing BD strategies, bid writing, networking meetings and presentations in order to secure business with beneficial stakeholders.
* You will be responsible for providing information, advice and guidance to potential and existing corporate clients, conducting training needs analysis and promote the range of training solutions available.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Business Development Executive Health & Fitness
* A strong sales/business development background with a track record of success
* Experience in BD in work based learning and training sector (ESFA provision)
* Good understanding of Health & Fitness training programmes (including funding) and the Health & Fitness industry
* Experience in managing corporate contracts and accounts
* Self motivated, target driven and can work well under pressure highly methodical and organised
* A driving license and access to own vehicle
The Employer: Business Development Executive Health & Fitness
* One of the largest Work Based Learning & Training organisations specialising in Apprenticeships & Employability.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 41 days ago