QC Environmental Monitoring Compliance Consultant
South West England
£25 - £45 per hour
Real Staffing has exclusively partnered with a rapidly expanding Biopharmaceutical company, based in the South of England.
Due to an exciting pipeline and an increase in work demand, our client is now seeking a QC Environmental Monitoring Compliance Consultant to support them in this growth.
The post is initially for 6 months to start ASAP.
The ideal postholder will need the following:
- A BSc or equivalent within biological sciences or relevant equivalent
- The ability to carry out investigations of Environmental Monitoring Results
- Experience in SOPs, CAPA, Change Controls and Root Cause Analysis
- The ability to oversee Environmental Monitoring / Cleanroom activities
- Proven experience working within biologics / sterile manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of Sterility Assurance
- Similar experience working within a manufacturing or production environment
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 32 days ago