Food Production Supervisor
Leeming Bar, England
Temporary (Full time)
Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Food Production Supervisor to join their team on a full•time, temp • permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Food Production Supervisor from a manufacturing and production background, looking to further their career within a successful company.
Your duties will include:
- Achieving daily output targets
- OEE recording • waste, inputs, outputs, downtime
- Labour planning to standard holiday/sickness cover
- Manage line break downs
- Attending and contributing in production meetings
- Forward plan for next days production
- Complete safety checks on machines and raising concerns to the Production Manager
To be considered for the role of a Production Line Leader, you must have:
- Experience of working in an FMCG food manufacturing environment
- Team Leader or Supervisor experience
- Prepared to learn new job roles
- Knowledge of specific retailer codes
- The ability to use computer systems
- The flexibility to get the job finished
15:00 • 24:00
Due to the location of the client, your own transport is essential.
To apply for the role of a Food Production Supervisor, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Key words: Line Leader, Line Supervisor, Team Leader, Production Operative, Production Operator, Factory Worker, Factory Operative, Operations, Food Production, Food, FMCG, Warehouse, Picker, Packer, Manufacturing, Goods, Cleaning, Packing, Stacking, Machine Operator, Machine.
Posted 112 days ago