Central London, Greater London, England
£300 - 350 per day
PMO Analyst - initial 6 months contract - up to £350 per day - Central London
Our client is looking for a Project Management Officer to support the successful delivery of specific projects through effective administration, project planning and reporting as well as ensuring smooth project delivery and escalations of risks and issues.
- 2 years' experience providing PMO support in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience tracking actions, actions and project planning
- Processed invoices and expenses through online systems
- Reporting and tracking project spend
- Great computer literacy experience including Office 365 and MS Project
- Experience working within a higher education or research environment
- MS Project experience
- PRINCE2 qualification or equivalent
Please note the above role is inside IR35.
For immediate consideration please email me at ######### .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Posted 33 days ago