Senior Web Analyst
£45000 - £60000 per annum
**Senior Web Analyst
Join one of the UKs most prestigious media institutions as a Senior Web Analyst, leading on reporting & insights across multiple digital channels & touchpoints. This is a great opportunity to step into a role where youll be given responsibility for omnichannel analytics from day one, offering you the chance to develop and drive the functions continued growth as you see fit.
As the Senior Web Analyst, you will lead omnichannel reporting in Adobe Analytics across a vast & expanding digital estate, and present findings and recommendations to multiple stakeholders in the business to drive performance. You will be proficient using web analytics solutions and will be comfortable relaying findings back to implementation & optimisation teams to improve endtoend digital performance.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in web analytics from a reporting & insights perspective ideally using the Adobe Analytics suite
- An interest in endtoend digital performance
- Strong ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders, from both a commercial and technical standpoint
- £45,000£60,000 (dependent on experience)
- Additional perks & company benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Adam Osborne at Harnham via the Apply link on this page
- IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Optimizely, Test and Target, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, VWO, Visual Website Optimiser
Posted 17 days ago