Coventry, West Midlands, England
£33k - 37k per year
Job: Design Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary
The client I am working with is a specialist in supplying specialist steering systems and solutions to a great range of Automotive markets and they are looking for a Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis at their site in Coventry.
The successful Design Engineer applicant will have the following attributes:
- Qualified to at least HND or Degree level in an area of Engineering.
- Experience within a design engineering environment.
- Experience on Solidworks design software (although experience on other systems will be considered and training will be provided)
- Full driving licence.
- Experience in FMEA, FEA and APQP, "hands on" manufacturing.
- Be prepared to work offsite when required.
The Design Engineer role will involve:
- Design and amend steering systems and components using 3D modelling software, mainly Solidworks.
- Create detailed drawings suitable for manufacturing and assembly.
- Using FEA to influence the design of components.
- Some travel maybe required to discuss projects, which may include foreign travel.
- Involvement with project management and advanced planning for production.
If you are a Design Engineer and would like to apply for this position, then please reply with an up to date CV, your availability and Salary Expectations to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.
Posted 15 days ago