Site Maintenance Person
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England
£23k - 25k per year
Long established and highly successful manufacturing company are seeking an experienced Site Maintenance person for their site based in Southend on Sea, Essex.
- Self-motivated, able to manage themselves.
- Be proactive
- Technically minded
- Good carpentry skills
- Flexible and able to turn their hands to all types of do-it-yourself work
- Good work ethic
- Health and Safety aware
- Dealing with contractors
- Ability to identify and prioritise maintenance requirements and prepare, organise and undertake work programmes
- Painting, including preparation
- First line repairs to production areas. Eg benches, chairs etc
- Some high-level cleaning work - generally outside of building
- Small plumbing jobs - eg, repairing leaking pipes, simple installation work, new taps etc
- Changing light bulbs
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Mend fencing and boundary repairs
- Ensuring equipment is working and in good repair
The company have very ambitious building plans for 2020 and ideally they would like this person to be able to proactively help with these projects. They would require the technical know how to work with the builders and project manager, although they would not be leading the project they would be expected to be the project manager's right hand person.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4.45pm Monday to Friday. Free lunch provided daily plus an annual bonus.
Contact Kim Baker ENS Recruitment Westcliff or apply today
Posted 38 days ago