£22000 - £26000 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Opportunity for an IT Coordinator to work in a standalone IT support role for a manufacturing site to coordinate all IT related activities. The role will involve providing support for servers, networks, hardware, software and a variety of ancillary equipment.
The role involves covering the full manufacturing site so there will be a mix of deskbased and field based IT support as well as out of hours remote support from home and the occasional need to visit the site outside of core working hours. There are plans to undertake a server upgrade project later this year and there will also be the opportunity to travel to their European head office for training.
As the IT Coordinator your duties will include:
- Supporting the server landscape, data centre and IT infrastructure
- Ensuring the communication between internal systems and external customer systems
- Providing hardware support for scanners and printers located across the site within the production areas
- Providing remote support as required outside of standard working hours
To apply for the IT Coordinator role, you will need:
- Previous experience of supporting IT systems and hardware
- A recognised IT based qualification
- Experience of maintaining ancillary equipment such as printers, scanners, etc.
- Microsoft Server maintenance experience
- SQL database maintenance and a working knowledge of SQL servers
In return, the IT Coordinator will receive a salary of £22,000£26,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, cash plan healthcare scheme, 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Posted 9 days ago