Senior Electrical Engineer Bicester
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Senior Electrical Engineer (Building Services)
£35,000 £50,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside an international and multidisciplinary consultancy, who are actively seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join their talented team in Bicester
In your new role, you will have the potential to develop at an awardwinning, international consultancy. With multiple offices across a number of different locations, this multidisciplined building services consultancy can help you take the next step in your professional development.
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- Surveys tests and reports on existing electrical installations
- Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with and provides advice to client
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams
- Carries out engineering calculations to ensure drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- Responsible for technical content and accuracy of Trainee, Graduates and Engineers
- Validation and checking of designs and specifications
- Carrying out technical review of contractors technical submissions, working drawings and samples.
- Ability to carry out problem solving on site
- BEng, MSc or have sufficient experience
- MCIBSE /MIET or HNC/HND with appropriate experience or equivalent
- Chartered or working towards
- Competent in specification design/drawing for several building types within the following key sectors: Logistics Centres, Retail, IT, Residential, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Education
- Previous experience working for an MEP contractor would be advantageous
- Good site based experience with a practical background preferred
- Sound knowledge of CDM Regulations and production of Designers Risk Assessments
- Good knowledge of key Health and Safety issues and legislation
- Knowledge of MS Office applications word, excel, etc.
- Knowledge of REVIT and ability to mark up drawings using Bluebeam software or equivalent PDF editor.
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of British Standards
Interested? Then please do not hesitate to contact Jack Porter on######### , or email a copy of your CV to ######### and I will be in touch.
Posted 43 days ago