Other company benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join a property consultancy in Truro who have an opening for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their growing team. Our client are seeking a Building Surveyor who holds MRICS status and has experience with seeing projects through from design through to completion.
It is envisaged that the successful Building Surveyor will be fully qualified and accredited as a Member of the RICS (MRICS) and will therefore be experienced with a broad background as a Building Surveyor and have experience working within the residential sector, providing a range of building surveying services, such as Party Wall work, Schedules of Condition, contract administration and Dilapidations. It is desirable that the successful Building Surveyor will have experience with using AutoCAD.
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Qualification Level: Chartered (RICS)
- Residential experience desirable
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- MRICS status as minimum
- Degree in Building Surveying
- Experience in carrying out prepurchase surveys
- Experience with Party Wall work, Schedules of Condition, Dilapidations
- AutoCAD experience desirable
- Experienced within the residential sector
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 30 days holiday which includes Bank Holidays
- Mobile phone
- Further benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 31 days ago