Software Senior Developer
West Malling, Kent
£60000 to £65000 per annum
Senior Software Developer West Malling £60,000 - £65,000 VR/02447J Our client is fast-paced and rapidly expanding, committed to delivering innovative solutions. The in-house development team is responsible for delivering high-quality software solutions against strict scheduled deadlines using the latest technologies. The Senior C Software Developer will work in a collaborative and innovative environment where design and implementation are both pragmatic and creative. They have a small team which will grow in number this year. They need ideas and energy to help the team drive the Business forward with new Websites, Enterprise web applications, architecture and process tools. They need ideas and strategies to re-engineer backend systems, deliver mobile applications and create websites. Our client has a technically agnostic approach to development which embraces C , Python, iOS, Windows, OSX, Linux and F , Mongo DB, Sql Server, MySQL and RabbitMQ. They value learning, invention and creativity and want to create a team that is highly motivated and productive. Their culture is defined as being fun and professional. In addition to working hard and growing the business - they also like to have fun together at staff events and get involved in various charity fundraisers. Benefits include; 22 days starting holiday entitlement plus bank holidays (increasing yearly with length of service up to 28 days) Perkbox access with access to over 300 benefits and discounts Employee Assistance Programme, Private Medical Insurance with Bupa Pension Scheme with 3% employer contribution and minimum 3% employee contribution Cycle to work scheme Rising Star Mentoring Programme, a whole host of career development opportunities, vibrant social culture - pub nights, team building, team awards, summer/ Christmas parties and much, much more!
Role Responsibilities of the Senior C Software Developer
- Collaborate with the team to design new applications, systems, processes.
- Understand the importance of principles of good software design and development to produce software of the highest possible quality.
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development.
- Follow the team’s Agile process, coding conventions and standards.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Recommend improvements as necessary. Technical Skills and Qualifications of the Senior C Software Developer Required:
- Proven commercial experience
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best practices. Strong technical understanding of the following:
- Web services (Restful and SOAP)
- Software Design Patterns
- Database management, design and performance (MSSQL)
- Internet Information Services
Desirable skills for the role of Senior C Software Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Interests in another programming language (C++, Python)
- Interests or knowledge of messaging technologies e.g. RabbitMQ
- In-depth understanding of Agile development methodologies
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Deployment) tools.
- Windows Server Configuration.
- Less CSS
Apply for this role of Senior C Software Developer today!
Posted 11 days ago