Graduate Junior Consultant
£22000 - £30000 per annum
Job Title: Graduate Junior Consultant
- Our client:
- An innovative, dynamic technology company are on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join their team as a Graduate Junior Consultant. This market leading company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after Manchester location. With operations across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
- Your role:
- Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely working with new and existing clients and providing them with IT and business solutions - you'll be the one to communicate all the technical benefits of the client's service to people of a non-technical background. This role would suit someone with an understanding or background in IT, however this knowledge is not a requirement.
You will use a personable approach to liaise with clients regarding the tailor-made solutions you can provide them with. Working alongside service providers and senior sales executives, you will utilise any existing IT knowledge whilst actively building upon it..
- What you’ll get:
- As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment – one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the “Top companies to work for” lists. If you’re looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity – apply today!
- Competitive salary of £22k
- Potential Y1 OTE of £30.000
- Regular nights out in a social, welcoming culture
- Excellent scope for progression
- A highly sought after location in central Manchester
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Next Steps:
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 8 days ago