Senior Registered Nurse
Stepney Green, Greater London, England
competitive salary plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
BMI London Independent Hospital in Stepney Green is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department .
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
- Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed.
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
- Good team worker
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all Patients, Employees and Consultants acting as an advocate to more junior members of the team.
- Where appropriate to deputise for the Sister/ Charge Nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
For more information on this role please contact Talent Ndoro#########
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Posted 99 days ago