Registered General Nurse
Liversedge, West Yorkshire
Up to £16.25 per hour + Paid Breaks
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in Liversedge. This is a smaller service that provides a high standard of care for elderly residents and supports those with dementia and physical disabilities.
There are part time and fulltime working hours available at this service and they pay a competitive £16.25 per hour with paid breaks.
PERSON SPECIFICATION Skills/Qualifications
- You will be RGN qualified with a current NMC pin
- Previous experience within a Nursing Home however, this is not essential
- Keen interest of working with Elderly patients is essential
- Competitive rate of £16.25 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Continuing Professional Development and training
- Annual Leave entitlement
You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do
Support, mentor and develop a care team
Provide and promote outstanding care to all residents within the service
As a Nurse there is a strong element of autonomy within your role and therefore you must lead by example in your clinical approach
Work within the NMC code of conduct as well as the Social Care Commission for inspection standards
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact one of the team on#########
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
- By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Posted 10 days ago