Bolton, Greater Manchester
£17000 - £20000 per annum
Salary: up to £20k dependent on experience.
Our client is a fantastic, highly recognised and wellknown company within the service industry. With a number of company subsidiaries and excellent products/service on offer they continue to grow within the UK and work with some of the most iconic companies in the UK!
Due to business growth, they are looking for a hands on Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis. dealing with B2B customers, actively chasing debt and ensuring payments are received according to credit terms.
- Chasing debt from UK companies large to SME, hitting cash collection KPIs
- Securing payments following company procedures in a timely manner
- Monthly reporting of aged debt to stakeholders
- Assisting with sales ledger duties
- Dealing with customer queries investigating and evaluating requests
- Escalating overdue debt to Manager for legal action to begin
- Taking ownership for ledgers posting and allocating cash
- Dealing with B2B customers daily, ensuring payments are received according to credit terms
- Updating SAGE and reconciling CRM systems providing analysis on ledgers
- Assisting Finance Manager with any other duties as required
You MUST have experience in Credit Control to be considered and able to work well both independently and within a team. You must be adaptable and keen to get hands on helping out in the finance team with other duties. Experience on SAGE is advantageous and strong Excel skills essential
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Posted 17 days ago