Behaviour Support - Bradford
Bradford, United Kingdom
£65 - £85 per day
Do you have the passion and desire to help pupils with challenging behaviour to give them the best possible chance to reach their potential?
Do you have the patience and resilience to work alongside disengaged pupils and help them participate within the classroom?
Are you looking for work in the Bradfordarea to start in September?
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking a behaviour support worker on behalf of one of our clients to work in their school in the Bradford area. For this role you will need to have:
- Experience in working with challenging behaviour.
- Able to work with pupils 1:1 and small groups
- Valid passport
- DBS on the update service
Why Teaching Personnel?
- We are committed to ensuring your professional development opportunities continue and are maximised for as long as you work through Teaching Personnel and have a variety of professional development sessions aimed at enhancing your skills.
- We offer great rates of pay which reflect your work.
- You will have a dedicated and supportive consultant who will help you find the right position for you.
Teaching Personnel work in partnership with a variety of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers, such as National Association of SEN, National Autistic Society, Ruth Miskin, Team Teach, Educare, Creative Education, and Leeds Trinity University.
These partners deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities to you, covering areas such as; Accredited Team Teach, Understanding and Supporting Children and Adults on the Autism Spectrum, An Introduction to Special Educational Needs and Disability and many more.
If you want to help make a difference and believe you have the attributes and skills needed to do so please contact Abi at the Bradford Primary Branch on the details below.
Posted 21 days ago