Senior Design Engineer
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Design Engineer GLOBAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
£35,000 £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Excellent newly created role! Our client, a global engineering business specialising in bespoke, precision engineered are looking for an ambitious Senior Design Engineer to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the Senior Design Engineer will be an integral part of the team right away working on a wide range of different projects.
In this interesting and varied role, the Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design and develop a brand new range of products from concept through to manufacture.
- Deal effectively with design problems to ensure efficient and profitable manufacture
- Customer and supplier liaison in order to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the desired standard
- Discussing and interpreting requirements, preparing concise engineering specifications as a prerequisite to design
- Designing products based on designfunction relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, production costs, and client specifications.
As Design engineer, you will need to be highly motivated and career focused. On top of being a strong communicator and well organised, key criteria for the role will include;
- Hold a Mechanical Engineering Degree (or similar) MEng preferred
- 4+ years Design Engineer experience in a manufacturing/precision engineering environment
- Experience with CAD software SolidWorks, Inventor, Creo
- Experience with rotating equipment is essential
- Engineering experience across a range of different scales would be beneficial
Our client is very well established in the market and market leaders of their bespoke product which they supply globally. They are looking for an ambitious, dynamic design engineer to join their team and have ambitious progression plans for this individual. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply now!
Posted 28 days ago