Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Are you a highly motivated individual forward thinking and hungry for success ?
Manpower are recruiting for a Senior Negotiator / Sales Executive to work within a fresh dynamic and exciting fast growing company in Wetherby
You will be responsible for managing your allocated Leads. You will be working in a team of negotiators/property consultants taking inbound enquiries from motivated vendors, with a view to get them on board with our services and ultimately purchasing it below market value (BMV). Specifically, with regard to customer satisfaction, you will look after the vendors throughout the whole process. You will be responsible for responding immediately to customer questions and notifying relevant parties about any issues with the property. Staying on top of all client cases and coordinating with other departments is essential in this position.
In addition, as a senior negotiator, you will be responsible in setting a good example for other members of the team in showing them good, professional behaviour in the office environment, excellent negotiation and relationship building skills with potential clients and overall a warm friendly phone manner. You will also help other negotiators as required with improving their skills and general knowledge of the property market. You will also be required to carry out additional tasks such as downloading & attaching call recordings to appointment made leads and any other tasks requested from you by your line manager.
The role consists of the following key elements:
- Negotiation skills with prospective clients
- Keeping in touch with potential clients and gaining updates on their current situation
- Looking after your own administration, and making sure all case files are up to date with sufficient notes
- Dealing with incoming enquiries within the lead database
- Researching market value of properties nationwide
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to build rapport
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to overcome objections
- Computer Literate
- Sales Experience (Essential)
- Basic knowledge of the property industry ( preferred )
For more information please contact Nicola WinecorGordon at Manpower
Posted 33 days ago