Care Management Officer
Up to £13 per hour
Role - Care Management Officers - Perfect for NQ Social Workers
Client - Leicester City Council
Department - Adult Social Services
Provide initial assessments and screenings of Adults being supported within the Council. Service users have varying care requirements and require assessments to provide the best possible care.
The position is for an initial 3 months with the high chance of extension. Rates of pay of £11 per hour and candidates will me required to start ASAP.
This position will suit a Newly Qualified Social Worker so if you are looking to get your foot in the door and progress up the ladder to a qualified position, this is the post for you!
Main Objectives of the service:
- Provide an effective response to emergency situations.
- Undertake assessments and arrange services to meet identified needs in line with the Department's eligibility criteria. i.e. FACS
- Co-ordinate and arrange various community care services and advise and explain financial implications.
- Monitor and review community care services. To manage risk as appropriate.
- Work with other agencies from the Voluntary Sector, PCTs and other health colleagues to provide appropriate short term support.
- Be proactive in implementing LCC Equal Opportunities policies and practices.
Summary of Job Tasks:
- Take part in the provision of a duty service.
- Screen new all referrals; giving appropriate advice, information and assistance when necessary.
- To liaise with other Social Care staff and with professionals from other agencies.
- To undertake assessment of service users' needs for services.
- To undertake short term work with service users in primary care settings and prevent deterioration of social functioning.
- To arrange for appropriate services to be provided.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on######### or email #########
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
Posted 23 days ago