Service Desk Operator
London, Greater London, England
£14 per hour
C14 - Service Desk Operator
First Military Recruitment are currently looking for several SECURITY CLEARED (SC), Service Desk Operators to join their London based client. The role requires the successful individuals to be able communicate clearly and concisely over the phone. You will be handling technical queries from the client's staff, logging the fault and problem, and advising the staff member of their next step. The role doesn't require individuals to remotely support or troubleshoot, but individuals who are technically aware will hold an advantage here. The position is open for 3-4 months initially, but there is the scope for successful and keen people to stay and grow from within.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver outstanding customer service over phone.
- Security Cleared
- Categorize incidents.
- Log information correctly ensuring all information is collected.
- Ensure all SLA's are met.
- Keep all users informed of progress.
- When able to do so, fix incidents correctly.
- Make sure all work is recorded.
- Be able to work 12 hour shifts in the day.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good typing skills and speed.
- The want and motivation to progress and learn.
- Ability to prioritize incidents when needed.
- Ability to analyze incidents.
- I.T Literate.
- 4 x GCSEs and equivalent.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Ability to manage and take responsibility for tickets assigned for specialist software.
Posted 13 days ago