SOUS CHEF - £28,000
28,000 per annum
Unspecified (Full time)
Ourclients are looking for aSous Chefto join themattheir4\* Hotel,located on the east Suffolk coastline.
Dining at the Seafood & Grill restaurant is relaxed, informal and provides a wonderful setting for a variety of occasions, while enjoying panoramic sea views from every table and a décor that is inspired by the vibrant colours found on the Suffolk coast throughout the year. There is also a stunning terrace for outdoor dining, al fresco! The menu features the freshest local fish, seafood and free-range meats delivered totheir door each morning.
This role requires you to work with the Head Chef, deputise in his absence and managing and motivating the kitchen team.
- Assist the Head Chef to plan and deliver balanced menus that are offer interest, quality and consistency.
- Produce food that is of consistently high standard.
- Put forward ideas and suggestions for new menus.
- Supervise the work of the other chefs.
- Report any current or potential staffing/employment issues as soon as possible.
- Work closely with the team to deliver the highest possible standard of service. to guests. Be aware of any special or dietary requests.
- Be flexible and willing to work in all areas of the kitchen.
- Make a positive contribution to the success of the team eg: suggest improvements, initiatives, opportunities to reduce wastage etc.
- Help to ensure that the other team members adhere to all fire, health, safety and hygiene standards and procedures.
Benefits of this Sous Chef postion:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Free Golf
- 50% off Treatments and Products
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of the companies hotels for only £35 per room per night
- Employee Assistance Programme
- health benefit scheme
- employee rewards scheme
- Training and Developments Opportunities
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to #########
Visit \ firstcontactchefs.com\ (../) for other Great New Career Opportunities.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven’t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
Posted 98 days ago