Registered Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £27 per hour + Free DBS + uniform
Permanent (Part time)
We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
As a Registered Nurse in Hampshire and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll assist with medication administration, develop care plans and lead a clinical team. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
With Flexi Pay, you are in control of when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!
Posted 12 days ago