Teacher of English (FULL TIME AND 0.6 FTE PERMANENT)
£27596 - £43348 per annum + MPS to UPS Outer London
Permanent (Full time)
**Teacher of English Full time & (0.6 FTE)
- KS3 KS4
- East London
- September 2019
- M1 to UPS 3 Outer London**
A consistently Outstanding coed Catholic School in East London are looking to appoint a dedicated English teacher to start with them in September on a PERMANENT basis.
The oversubscribed 1118 school has a strong and supportive leadership team who collaborate contribute to keeping the school to the highest standards. The school pride themselves on investing and genuinely developing their staff.
This role would be ideal for NQTs and Experienced teachers
An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Must be a practising Catholic
- Must hold UK QTS By the time of appointment.
- Effectively teach English to the highest standards Teaching to KS5 would be a benefit.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- Outstanding Ofsted
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Bailes on######### or email #########
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
Posted 92 days ago