Small Works Manager Fire and Security
£34000 - £36000 per annum
A Small Works Manager is required for a specialist fire and security company. Our client specialise in the work on Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems and are fast growing within the fire and security industry. They require a Small Works Manager to oversee a group of engineers to deliver projects on fire and security systems on time and to client requirements.
Our client are based in Croydon and have contracts and sites all over the south east of England in mostly commercial sites. The role will suit an experienced candidate who has experience working on fire and security systems as well as managing a group of engineers.
Small Works Manager**Position Overview**
A specialist fire and security company are seeking an experienced Small Works Manager who is based within 30 miles of Croydon. Experience of working on Fire & Security systems is required.
Small Works Manager**Position Requirements**
- Experience servicing and installing on Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems
- At least 2 years experience in a senior/managerial position
- SLAs managed and reporting
- Managing various installers at once
- Mostly office based with some site visits
- Reporting to Senior Projects Manager
- Working on jobs £300 to £5,000 + occasionally larger
- Doing surveys and providing quotations
Small Works Manager**Position Remuneration**
- Salary: £34k£37k DOE
- Performance Bonuses included
- Company Vehicle
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
- Overtime available
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 12 days ago