Office Administrator / Receptionist (PART-TIME)
Our client is an established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator / Receptionist to join their team on a part•time temporary basis working 2.5 days per week (Flexible on times)
This is the ideal role for an Office Administrator / Receptionist looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As an Office Administrator / Receptionist you will be responsible for providing customer care and reception duties.
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming visitors to site and checking them in accordingly
- Receiving inbound calls
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrange accommodation and travel requirements for staff
- Mange the general office supplies and stationary
- Other general administrative tasks as required
To be considered for the role of an Office Administrator / Receptionist you must have:
- Experience working with Microsoft packages
- Experience working in an admin based role
- Attentiveness to accuracy and details
- Experience using SAP (Desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to communicate both orally and in writing
Additionally, you must possess your own transport due to the rural location of the client.
To apply for the Office Administrator / Receptionist, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Receptionist, Reception, Switchboard, Administrator, Administration, Admin, Office Administrator, Clerical Assistant, Administration Officer, Administration Executive, Admin Officer, Admin Assistant, Admin Executive, PA, Personal Assistant
Posted 13 days ago