Food and Beverage Manager
£23k - 28k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a popular leisure club on the Suffolk coast is currently recruiting a Food and Beverage Manager .
Reporting to the General Manager and Hotel Manager, you will oversee and manage all restaurant operations and staff ensuring a high level of execution and standards at all times.
Duties will include:
- Managing Front of House staff - training, scheduling rotas & holiday, payroll, and conducting performance reviews and appraisals
- Managing the Head Chef & Events Coordinator - Ensuring a clear line of communication between the restaurant and department heads
- Profit Management - Forecasting, ensuring budgets are met, minimising wastage and controlling wage costs
- Stock Management - Ordering new stock and equipment, and maintaining product knowledge
- Exceeding Customer Service Standards - Ensuring all staff are trained to the highest levels of customer service and coaching staff based on specific feedback
This is an exciting role that would be suitable for someone who has experience managing all areas of a restaurant and food & beverage operations.
In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary as well as excellent benefits which include up to 50% company discount, free golf, meals when on duty, Eden Red online discount voucher benefit, Simply Health cashback scheme and much more.
Interested? Apply online today!
Posted 110 days ago