Senior Quantity Surveyor
City of London, London
£350.00 - £370.00 per day
We are currently working with leading main contractor that specialises in high end residential & commercial new builds/ refurbishments. They really do set the benchmark for projects around London working with blue chip clients and leading developers.
With a busy pipeline of work developing the are now seeking an experienced senior quantity surveyor for one of its upcoming Central London projects.
What they need now is a proven senior quantity surveyor with circa 10 years experience that can be left to their own devices. You need to be a strong communicator, with a real ability to lead from the front, understands whats being built, and can get their team to deliver the works within budget.
As the senior quantity surveyor, you would ideally need experience on high end residential (or commercial) new build & high end cut & carve projects. Extensive experience in subcontractor management, procurement & tendering, contract administration and cost planning and reports is required.
This is a long term freelance opportunity with the rate ranging from £350 £370 per day.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities: Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Experience being a senior surveyor on residential or commercial schemes
* Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
* Accurate forecasting and cost planning within residential projects
* Ability to manage project activities including scheduling and takeoffs
* Experience of preparing subcontract tender packages, evaluations & comparisons
* Ability to manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
* Organisation with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
To apply for this role please click below or email ######### ASAP.
Posted 16 days ago